Author: Rebecca Raisin
Release Date: October 24, 2016
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Part one in a feel-good romantic serial from bestselling author Rebecca Raisin!
Clio Winters is finally fulfilling her childhood dream of renovating the gorgeous old Cedarwood Lodge in Evergreen. Turning it into the perfect destination for big celebrations, weddings and parties has brought her back home, but Cedarwood Lodge is in need of a lot of tender loving care.
Perhaps all the work will be the perfect distraction from the real reason she had to leave her glamorous New York life behind.
Will coming home be the best decision of her life… or her biggest regret?
Cedarwood Lodge is a delectable romance told in three parts – following Clio Winters journey back to her hometown of Evergreen. This is Part One.
I’ve been looking forward to the release of this first book on the Cedarwood trilogy. II’m equally excited to be sharing a guest post here today from the author herself. Stay tuned for a review in coming days.
So here I hand over to Rebecca Raisin:
Welcome to the Cedarwood Lodge, situated in the town of Evergreen. All you have to do here is relax, and let Clio and her staff cater to your every whim!
Here are a list of our winter recreation activities that are available for our guests, just ring the bell and we’ll arrange it for you.
- Hiking, choose a trail and let Georges pack you a gourmet picnic
- Cooking classes: choose from sweet or savoury, simple or gourmet, if you can dream of it, Georges can do it!
- Dance lessons: salsa, tango, ballroom, Latin, our dance instructor is a phone call away
- Art room: capture the view in water color, sketch, or oils, or if craft is your thing, head to the studio and check out the supplies
- Games room: Billiards, board games, table tennis, to name but a few things we have on offer. You’ll find the games room opposite the ballroom
- Ice skate on the lake, join in on snowman building competitions, snowball fights, or sledding.
- Spa room: call ahead and Clio can arrange any number of beauty treatments from massage to facials, and mud wraps
- Join us by the campfire to sing songs and toast marshmallows
- Want to keep the kids busy? Sign them up to the end of season show, there’s a part for everyone!
- For our bibliophiles, check out the library upstairs, peruse the huge display of books catering for every genre
- Movie room: flick through our extensive movie library and pull up a beanbag and watch it on the big screen
- Go for a run around the jogging track
- Take a virtual yoga/Pilates class
We hope you enjoy your stay!
Rebecca Raisin is a true bibliophile. This love of books morphed into the desire to write them. She’s been published in various short story anthologies and in in fiction magazines, and is now focusing on writing romance.
Rebecca aims to write characters you can see yourself being friends with. People with big hearts who care about relationships, and most importantly believe in true love.